INSIDE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVES
In this role, you will work closely with the other Sales reps
and will drive the relationship in the pursuit of specific revenue
opportunities. You will be expected to proactively lead on accounts
and opportunities to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
within those accounts. It is expected that you will develop
a deep knowledge of our technologies and how they can be applied
to meet customer needs.
- Meet assigned Sales revenue targets in support of the
team revenue objectives.
- Proven sales skills to identify opportunities and lead
those opportunities through to closure using the resources
- Ability to develop a great understanding of our technology
& solutions with the ability to sell these to customers
to meet their business needs.
- Perform and drive opportunity-based activities including
account profiling & account prospecting.
- Monitor competitor programs/activities and market trends.
Routine administrative responsibilities, including:
- Preparing and submitting reports/requests.
- Establishing priorities for effective time management.
- Attending and participating in various levels of staff
meetings and training.
- Reading and responding to e-mail.
- College/University degree in business or related function
OR equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ability to arrive at a solution using analytical skills
by weighing alternatives within set guidelines.
- Ability to assume responsibility for completion of multiple
and diverse tasks without direct supervision. Can contribute
to the improvement of day-to-day work processes and work
processes of the team.
- Ability to develop ongoing relationships with customer,
business partners, vendors and/or internal employees by
providing quality service & thorough investigation of
- Strong project management skills demonstrating your ability
to schedule and organize work, and that of the business
unit, for the week/months activities. Develop and schedule
project and business plans, which establish objectives,
allocate accountabilities and define resource requirements.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written & presentation).
- Required to relay technical information in a clear/understandable
If you are looking for a challenging, creative atmosphere,
then VoiceGate is the place for you. We manufacture leading
Computer Telephony products and foster an innovative corporate
culture designed to keep us on that cutting edge. We are also
a flexible work environment, with enormous career advancement
potential and most importantly, the opportunity to make a
Please FAX or MAIL your cover letter and resume to:
250 Harding Blvd. W.
Ontario, L4C 9S3
Phone: (905) 747-2223 or 1-800-668-2387
FAX#: (905) 479-6999
Only those people who's resumes warrant further consideration
will be contacted by the VoiceGate Personnel Department. We
would like to thank all other applicants for their submissions
and wish them the best of luck in their continued job search.